Resources may be finite, but the positive impacts and benefits derived from their development can be broad and long-lasting.
Many large scale resource projects benefit society through employment, training and skills, the development of local supply chains, improved infrastructure, health, education, electricity, energy and access to services.
Governments must plan for this wider impact and create a vision setting out the role of the natural resource sector in the country’s broader development plan.
Our experts support governments in formulating and adopting prioritised plans for investing resource revenue and in creating policies and frameworks that stimulate sustainable development outcomes.
Our expertise covers:
- Economic planning
- Resource corridor modelling and implementation
- Local content assessments
- SME development programmes
- Investment promotion activities
- Investment policy reforms
- Sustainable development policy drafting